HOW TO EARN:
BOX TOPS MAKES IT EASY.
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then ue the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school's earnings online. Twice a year, Courreges Elementary will receive a check!
Additional Ways to Increase Our Box Tops & Earn $$ For Our School
Don’t forget these easy ways to earn additional Box Tops for our school.
The Box Tops Bonus App! Turn everyday receipts into extra cash for your school with the Box Tops Bonus App. Just buy, scan & earn!
Find it on the App Store: http://bit.ly/2wf1CL1 Find it on Google Play: http://bit.ly/2uOWizR Bonus alert! Earn more than 130 Bonus Box Tops with the Box Tops Bonus App this month. http://www.boxtops4education.com/offers
Retailers! Target, Ralphs/Kroger, Costco and Walmart to name a few, are offering Bonus Box Tops on the packaging of select items.
Sweepstakes! This is an additional way to earn Bonus Box Tops. Sign in with your free Box Tops for Education account to enter daily.
Lysol Promotion - https://lysol.promo.eprize.com/boxtops/
Box Tops Helpful Hints
- Go to BTFE.com and create your own account. You can keep track of our school’s earnings, print out money saving coupons for General Mills products, and enter contests to earn online Box Tops Bonuses for our school. You can also redeem e-Box Tops codes that you receive at the grocery store checkout or during retailer special promotions (Sam’s Club, Costco and Walmart usually have these in the fall).
- Subscribe to Box Tops for Education Facebook page where you can find out more ways to earn Box Tops, watch informational videos and learn about in-store promotions.
- Keep an eye out for Bonus Box Tops Certificates. These are like Box Top boosters that are worth more money than regular Box Tops. You can find them: In stores during special promotions, on specially-marked packages and at checkout, printed on the bottom of your sales receipt. Please turn these in with the regular Box Tops coupons.
- Send a letter to family and friends asking them to collect and send Box Tops to your student. Think about sending these to grandparents, uncles and aunts, older neighbors, and friends who do not have children. In-state or out-of-state. Consider sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope for their convenience. There is a sample letter in the links below for your reference.
- Designate a Box Tops collection spot in your kitchen. A simple idea is to hang a plastic snack bag on the side of your fridge.
- Refer to the “Clipping 101” sheet before submitting Box Tops. See below. Please do not turn in expired Box Tops as they have no value and will be thrown out.
- Print out collection sheets if your student enjoys using them. Sheets have spaces to attach 10, 25 or 50 Box Tops. Use glue or tape. Please no staples and do not attach more Box Tops than there are spaces on the collection sheet. There are several links below for your reference.